Monday, February 2, 2009

Hello!

Here's my first blog for my Electronic Communication course at Roger Williams University in Bristol, Rhode Island. Throughout the following semester I will be posting all of the projects I do for this class. These projects include, but are certainly not limited to, a QuarkXpress poster, an InDesign newsletter, and a Kiosk PowerPoint. Amongst other information, I'll include pictures of my work, descriptions of the challenges I faced while completing them, and the changes I would've made if allotted more time.

I'm new to the blogging world, so I definitely need to explore this website and see everything it's capable of doing! I'm excited to start experimenting with fonts, designs, pictures, audio, and video. I'm hopeful that this blog will transform into a professional-looking showcase of my work.

No comments:

Post a Comment